Dental Implant Surgery
About dental implant surgery, why it is carried out and the benefits
Why is Dental Implant Surgery carried out?
Dental implant surgery is a procedure which replaces your tooth root with a metal, screwlike post. An artificial tooth is then attached to this, allowing damaged or missing teeth to function very much like your natural teeth. It also offers a welcome alternative to having dentures or bridgework carried out that does not fit well.
It may be right for you if you
- Are looking to replace missing teeth
- Have healthy oral tissue
- Want to help improve speech
- Are unable to wear dentures
So what are the benefits of dental implant surgery
- They can give you confidence that your teeth won’t loosen or move
- Restores your chewing ability
- Help your teeth look more attractive
- Eliminates irritated and painful gums
- Improves your speech reducing the fullness of dentures
- Reduces the risk of bone loss
- Easy to clean
- A function like your natural teeth.
- Adjacent teeth are intact
In recent years they have certainly become the ideal solution for many people over the years when it comes to missing teeth. In addition, we are seeing many celebrities, admit in public to having had dental implant treatments to enhance the appearance of their smile. Therefore this has generated more interest over the years in patients requesting them, a dental implant dentist can help transform a patients life. Below is a real-life testimonial from a customer of ours who underwent this procedure at our Newcastle dental centre. You can hear in her own words what she thought of the procedure and the difference it has made to her life.
Video Testimonial – Pamela Page
Appointments with our dental implant dentist in Newcastle.
Keep up with all our latest news, articles and offers
Finally, if you would like to keep informed of all our news, articles and offers, please join us on Facebook.