Dermal Filler Treatments Newcastle
Dermal filler treatments in Newcastle. Over the past few years, we have seen dermal fillers become more popular. This could be down to their high safety profile, more predictable results and the almost immediate effect which they can have.
Benefits of Dermal Fillers
- Results almost immediately, you can resume your normal activities straight after treatment
- Each dermal fillers treatment is tailored to your own individual needs
- They are non-invasive, temporary and will eventually break down over time.
- Comfortable procedure
- Safe and predictable results
Dermal fillers can be used for quite a few different facial treatments
- Smooth lines and wrinkles around the lower face.
- Moderate the lines around the mouth and chin area,
- Softening of lines around the nose and lip corners
- Sunken cheeks and chins can be given more definition
- Lips can be more enhanced or defined
What does the process involve
The process of dermal fillers involves small injections directly into the skin. Prior to having the injections, a numbing cream is applied in order to avoid much discomfort. The overall effect of dermal fillers can last up to a 6 to 8 months patients will get these carried out 1 – 2 times a year if they feel they need it.
Ensure your dermal fillers are carried out by a reputable dental centre or clinic
When considering having dermal fillers carried out, it is extremely important that you choose a reputable clinic or dental centre. Research who is carrying out the treatment and the experience they have. You also should know what type of dermal fillers are being used permanent or temporary? In addition, all the dermal fillers we use on patients are temporary, we find the results are much more predictable and they are safer to use.
Furthermore, we are both registered and experienced practitioners, we use products from leading manufacturers for your peace of mind.
Find out more about our treatments
If you would like to find out more call us for a consultation on 0191 281 2505
Keep informed of all our latest news, articles and offers
Finally, if you would like to keep informed of all our news, latest articles and offers, please join our Facebook page