Tell me about Denplan Excel
Denplan Excel is an accreditation programme designed for dentists and brings you many benefits:
- Reassurance – to know we are practising in line with current good practice and regulation.
- Oral Health Score© – you will receive a regular oral health score from your dentist. This is a score out of 100 and will indicate how healthy your teeth and gums are.
- Improved understanding – of the care and treatment available to you with Patient Information leaflets and other forms of printed information.
- More consultation – involvement in deciding your care and treatment.
- Improved relationship – with us through better communication and greater involvement in your own oral health.
- Patient surveys – you will have the chance to give your feedback on the care and service that we provide.
As a Denplan patient you are entitled to all regular treatments and advice needed to maintain oral health. This includes x-rays, hygiene treatments, crowns, bridgework and white fillings where necessary.
Simpson and Nisbet are part of the Denplan Excel scheme, which means your dentist, is practicing in line with current good practice recommendations and is complying with current dental regulations. You can be assured that we are committed to quality care and continuous improvement, and have their best interests at heart.
At Simpson and Nisbet the Denplan registration process is simple and straight forward. After an initial assessment, you are placed into one of five, easy payment fee categories. Denplan collects the monthly payment by direct debit.