What is Denplan Essentials?
Denplan Essentials is a maintenance plan, which is easy to set-up. This plan allows us to set a monthly fee for patients to cover a number of dental check-ups, dental hygiene visits and dental x-rays. It also includes worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover. In addition, patients don’t need to be ‘dentally fit’ to start this plan you can sign up straight away.
What does the plan include?
- Dental check-ups
- 2 Maintenance Hygienist Appointments
- Dental x-rays
- Preventive dental advice and therapy
Why choose Denplan Essentials?
- Allow patients to budget for routine oral care
- Supports your focus on preventive dentistry
- Easy to join – sign up directly on line with Essentials Direct
- Worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover with their (Supplementary Insurance)
- Simple to set up no assessments required
What’s not included?
- Restorative dental treatments, including fillings, crowns, bridges, dentures, laboratory fees and prescriptions.
- Specified treatments, which are excluded from your plan’s contract
- Referral to a specialist and treatment
- Orthodontics, implants and cosmetic treatment
- Sedation fees
- Treatment carried out anywhere else other than with you, except when treatment is covered by the Supplementary Insurance
- Extraction of wisdom teeth
What is the cost?
Our Denplan Essentials is currently £14.68 per month (changing in Jan) and patients qualify for 2 x examinations per year 2 x maintenance hygiene appointments and 10% off treatment. There is an Initial registration set up fee of £15.00 per person